Harris Primary Academy Kenley pupils in flood zone being taught at alternative schools
Children who attend a Kenley school are being taught elsewhere this week because of the floods.
Harris Primary Academy Kenley is closed all week due to the closure of Godstone Road, while water is being pumped out of the Kenley water treatment works.
Arrangements have been made for pupils in years 3, 4 and 5 to go to Woodcote Primary School and Woodcote High School.
And year 6 will be at Harris Primary Academy Purley this week.
Nursery and year 2 children will be given activities to do via the school website.
Other schools in the area will remain open but Croydon Council says parents should make sure their children can get there safely and check their school’s website for regular updates.
- YELL CROY Short-changed Croydon schools to get £278 extra per pupil from Government
- Jail for burglar caught after public tipped off police
- Crystal Palace midfielder opens bookmakers
- Have your say on Wimbledon to Sutton Tramlink extension as four possible routes are revealed
- Death crash driver is just as much a victim as grieving family, mother says
Comments are closed on this article.