Children who attend a Kenley school are being taught elsewhere this week because of the floods.
Harris Primary Academy Kenley is closed all week due to the closure of Godstone Road, while water is being pumped out of the Kenley water treatment works.
Arrangements have been made for pupils in years 3, 4 and 5 to go to Woodcote Primary School and Woodcote High School.
And year 6 will be at Harris Primary Academy Purley this week.
Nursery and year 2 children will be given activities to do via the school website.
Other schools in the area will remain open but Croydon Council says parents should make sure their children can get there safely and check their school’s website for regular updates.
- Estate agent stole clients’ bank details while showing them homes
- Croydon Boxpark has a new restaurant opening tomorrow
- This summer’s Croydon Food and Music will be the biggest ever
- Hotel evacuated due to fire in kitchen
- Watch the video that shows there could be something special waiting in the wings at Crystal Palace