Three people arrested after a woman was seriously injured plunging from the top floor of an Addiscombe flat in January have been released without charge.
Two men, aged 23 and 31, and a 42-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm following the fall in Morland Avenue on New Year's Day.
The 20-year-old woman was left critically ill after falling from a window in the three-storey block of flats just before midnight.
She remained in St George's Hospital for a week but has since recovered.
Police now believe the fall was not suspicious.
- Police release CCTV images of Headley pool party murder victim
- Croydon social worker suspended for threatening to 'smack in the mouth' four-year-old boy
- Former Croydon teacher charged with 17 child sex offences
- Police believe missing Epsom teenage sisters may be in South Norwood
- Interview: Ridley Scott’s son Luke prepares to hit the big time with directorial debut Morgan