Fearsome weather is forecast for tomorrow in Croydon with further flooding expected as the Met Office issues three weather warnings for the region.
Heavy and persistent rain is expected to hit in the early hours of tomorrow morning and there will not be much respite throughout the day.
The Met Office says there is some uncertainty about the path of the frontal system but it is likely the rain will keep battering the borough into the early hours of Saturday.
Gusts of 60 to 70mph are possible tomorrow afternoon and the Met Office is warning of the potential for disruption to travel as well as trees being uprooted.
Winds will ease from the west during Saturday morning.
- Poll results: Our readers back Scotland No vote
- Brothers who sparked manhunt ahead of sentencing jailed for seven years over man's death plunge
- 'Vote yes and join the fun', newly independent People's Republic of South Norwood tells Scotland
- Trading standards launches crackdown on con-artist palm readers and fortune tellers
- Are these pictures of a couple and their two young daughters in Egypt your stolen holiday snaps?