Fearsome weather is forecast for tomorrow in Croydon with further flooding expected as the Met Office issues three weather warnings for the region.
Heavy and persistent rain is expected to hit in the early hours of tomorrow morning and there will not be much respite throughout the day.
The Met Office says there is some uncertainty about the path of the frontal system but it is likely the rain will keep battering the borough into the early hours of Saturday.
Gusts of 60 to 70mph are possible tomorrow afternoon and the Met Office is warning of the potential for disruption to travel as well as trees being uprooted.
Winds will ease from the west during Saturday morning.
- More strikes planned as talks between Southern and the RMT collapse over future of conductor roles
- Croydon Central MP Gavin Barwell said to be under investigation by police after claims he broke election spending laws
- Super-sized SLUGS coming to gardens thanks to mild winter weather
- Bank Holiday engineering work to be "least disruptive" of recent years as National Rail warn passengers to check before travel
- Bank Holiday Weekend weather: enjoy the sun while it lasts as Monday is set to be a washout