Storms set to batter Croydon tomorrow
Fearsome weather is forecast for tomorrow in Croydon with further flooding expected as the Met Office issues three weather warnings for the region.
Heavy and persistent rain is expected to hit in the early hours of tomorrow morning and there will not be much respite throughout the day.
The Met Office says there is some uncertainty about the path of the frontal system but it is likely the rain will keep battering the borough into the early hours of Saturday.
Gusts of 60 to 70mph are possible tomorrow afternoon and the Met Office is warning of the potential for disruption to travel as well as trees being uprooted.
Winds will ease from the west during Saturday morning.
- Men jailed over Rolex fraud
- Street performers to descend on the town
- Death fall killer Valodia Tarasov has been captured - brother remains on the run
- Two arrested in cannabis raid
- Killers on the run - call 999 if you see Tarasov brothers
Comments are closed on this article.