Fearsome weather is forecast for tomorrow in Croydon with further flooding expected as the Met Office issues three weather warnings for the region.
Heavy and persistent rain is expected to hit in the early hours of tomorrow morning and there will not be much respite throughout the day.
The Met Office says there is some uncertainty about the path of the frontal system but it is likely the rain will keep battering the borough into the early hours of Saturday.
Gusts of 60 to 70mph are possible tomorrow afternoon and the Met Office is warning of the potential for disruption to travel as well as trees being uprooted.
Winds will ease from the west during Saturday morning.
- NBA All-star Luol Deng talks about inspiring kids and replacing LeBron James at Miami Heat
- Update: Disruption to train services across South West Trains network after faulty track
- Murder probe after man stabbed to death in Croydon
- Council spends £1,500 on 'Don't Mess with Croydon' t-shirts - and sells just 29
- Commercial Feature: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan