Fearsome weather is forecast for tomorrow in Croydon with further flooding expected as the Met Office issues three weather warnings for the region.
Heavy and persistent rain is expected to hit in the early hours of tomorrow morning and there will not be much respite throughout the day.
The Met Office says there is some uncertainty about the path of the frontal system but it is likely the rain will keep battering the borough into the early hours of Saturday.
Gusts of 60 to 70mph are possible tomorrow afternoon and the Met Office is warning of the potential for disruption to travel as well as trees being uprooted.
Winds will ease from the west during Saturday morning.
- Man knocked unconscious in 'assault on security guard' in Croydon town centre
- 'Fake Sheikh' reporter wanted to be 'swashbuckling hero' in Tulisa trial, court hears
- 'They think we are terrorists, they think we are evil': How the Turkish military coup changed the lives of a Croydon community
- New Addington man behind famous Christmas lights accused of further child sex offences and pornography charges
- Council to launch High Court legal action in bid to stop 'dangerous' Croydon Cruise