Fearsome weather is forecast for tomorrow in Croydon with further flooding expected as the Met Office issues three weather warnings for the region.
Heavy and persistent rain is expected to hit in the early hours of tomorrow morning and there will not be much respite throughout the day.
The Met Office says there is some uncertainty about the path of the frontal system but it is likely the rain will keep battering the borough into the early hours of Saturday.
Gusts of 60 to 70mph are possible tomorrow afternoon and the Met Office is warning of the potential for disruption to travel as well as trees being uprooted.
Winds will ease from the west during Saturday morning.
- Roller Derby girls gear up for next big test
- Police concern over missing Whyteleafe man who has not been seen since his car was spotted on M25 10 days ago
- Marcus Campbell: Family fighting to transfer critically ill father away from Croydon University Hospital
- Burglar who raided Crystal Palace football stadium, schools and restaurants jailed for two years
- Interview: Pop Idol Gareth Gates gets ready for panto