Traffic is returning to normal after a three-car crash in Coulsdon earlier this afternoon which left a woman in hospital.
The woman, who was one of the drivers in the accident, was complaining of neck pains after the collision.
She was treated at the scene in Brighton Road, near the junction with Station Approach, before being taken to hospital.
The other two drivers reportedly did not need medical treatment.
Bus routes 60, 404, 405, 434 and 463 were subject to delays and diversions while the three damaged vehicles were removed from the street.
Emergency services were called to the accident at 12.40pm.
- Father spared jail after crashing car and injuring children before assaulting ex-girlfriend
- These filthy restaurant pictures will put you off your dinner: The owner has to pay £24,122 for breaking food hygiene rules
- Croydon children told where they will be going to primary school
- Monks Hill Sports Centre is back in business and open for public use
- Lib Dem who opposed Sutton Council's incinerator plan suspended