Traffic is returning to normal after a three-car crash in Coulsdon earlier this afternoon which left a woman in hospital.
The woman, who was one of the drivers in the accident, was complaining of neck pains after the collision.
She was treated at the scene in Brighton Road, near the junction with Station Approach, before being taken to hospital.
The other two drivers reportedly did not need medical treatment.
Bus routes 60, 404, 405, 434 and 463 were subject to delays and diversions while the three damaged vehicles were removed from the street.
Emergency services were called to the accident at 12.40pm.
- Croydon social services 'ignored' concerns about three-year-old boy who died under train in mother's arms
- M25 speed camera fines to help make Surrey’s roads safer, says police and crime commissioner
- Croydon veterans remember the Rhine Crossing - and Sutton veteran Johnny Johnson
- Welsh international rugby star Ian Gough cleared of assault at Dane Bowers's home - he says: "The truth is out there"
- Ruskin Square development halted after Roman ruins discovered