Traffic is returning to normal after a three-car crash in Coulsdon earlier this afternoon which left a woman in hospital.
The woman, who was one of the drivers in the accident, was complaining of neck pains after the collision.
She was treated at the scene in Brighton Road, near the junction with Station Approach, before being taken to hospital.
The other two drivers reportedly did not need medical treatment.
Bus routes 60, 404, 405, 434 and 463 were subject to delays and diversions while the three damaged vehicles were removed from the street.
Emergency services were called to the accident at 12.40pm.
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- A year of free rent for three lucky new Croydon businesses
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Parking free over festive period