Traffic is returning to normal after a three-car crash in Coulsdon earlier this afternoon which left a woman in hospital.
The woman, who was one of the drivers in the accident, was complaining of neck pains after the collision.
She was treated at the scene in Brighton Road, near the junction with Station Approach, before being taken to hospital.
The other two drivers reportedly did not need medical treatment.
Bus routes 60, 404, 405, 434 and 463 were subject to delays and diversions while the three damaged vehicles were removed from the street.
Emergency services were called to the accident at 12.40pm.
- GLA elections: The candidates vying for votes in Croydon and Sutton
- More strikes planned as talks between Southern and the RMT collapse over future of conductor roles
- Lidl recalls tins of herring because label fails to warn it contains fish
- Croydon Central MP Gavin Barwell said to be under investigation by police after claims he broke election spending laws
- Super-sized SLUGS coming to gardens thanks to mild winter weather