Traffic is returning to normal after a three-car crash in Coulsdon earlier this afternoon which left a woman in hospital.
The woman, who was one of the drivers in the accident, was complaining of neck pains after the collision.
She was treated at the scene in Brighton Road, near the junction with Station Approach, before being taken to hospital.
The other two drivers reportedly did not need medical treatment.
Bus routes 60, 404, 405, 434 and 463 were subject to delays and diversions while the three damaged vehicles were removed from the street.
Emergency services were called to the accident at 12.40pm.
- Four people, including police officer, killed as pedestrians are mowed down in Westminster terror attack
- Westminster terror attack as it happened: Four people dead after car hits pedestrians, police officer stabbed and attacker shot
- Westminster terror attack: Killed police officer named as Keith Palmer
- Prime Minister condemns ‘sick and depraved’ terrorist attack
- IN PICTURES: Terror at Houses of Parliament as knifeman kills police officer and mows down pedestrians