Three-car crash in Brighton Road, Coulsdon, leads to traffic delays and bus diversions
Traffic is returning to normal after a three-car crash in Coulsdon earlier this afternoon which left a woman in hospital.
The woman, who was one of the drivers in the accident, was complaining of neck pains after the collision.
She was treated at the scene in Brighton Road, near the junction with Station Approach, before being taken to hospital.
The other two drivers reportedly did not need medical treatment.
Bus routes 60, 404, 405, 434 and 463 were subject to delays and diversions while the three damaged vehicles were removed from the street.
Emergency services were called to the accident at 12.40pm.
- The Great British Busk Off
- Croydon's twin town of Arnhem in Holland set for British invasion
- Police make two arrests and seize £3,000 in drug raid
- Men jailed over Rolex fraud
- Street performers to descend on the town
Comments are closed on this article.