Traffic is returning to normal after a three-car crash in Coulsdon earlier this afternoon which left a woman in hospital.
The woman, who was one of the drivers in the accident, was complaining of neck pains after the collision.
She was treated at the scene in Brighton Road, near the junction with Station Approach, before being taken to hospital.
The other two drivers reportedly did not need medical treatment.
Bus routes 60, 404, 405, 434 and 463 were subject to delays and diversions while the three damaged vehicles were removed from the street.
Emergency services were called to the accident at 12.40pm.
- Violent rapist who tried to gouge the eyes of one of his three victims is jailed
- Brexit vote and Boris Johnson bid to succeed Cameron could mean Heathrow expansion is denied, say campaigners
- Police on 'high alert' for post-Brexit racism and hate crime
- Enjoy the bright morning before sun gives way to cloud and rain this afternoon
- Chart topper Jamie Lawson tells us how a chance meeting with Ed Sheeran in Balham changed his life