Traffic is returning to normal after a three-car crash in Coulsdon earlier this afternoon which left a woman in hospital.
The woman, who was one of the drivers in the accident, was complaining of neck pains after the collision.
She was treated at the scene in Brighton Road, near the junction with Station Approach, before being taken to hospital.
The other two drivers reportedly did not need medical treatment.
Bus routes 60, 404, 405, 434 and 463 were subject to delays and diversions while the three damaged vehicles were removed from the street.
Emergency services were called to the accident at 12.40pm.
- WATCH: Train carriage evacuated and all lines blocked as fire breaks out at West Croydon
- Reports of armed police and helicopter spotted in South Norwood
- REVEALED: These are the places where you're most (and least) likely to pass your driving test in London
- UPDATE: Two treated by paramedics after South Norwood crash - roads now reopened
- Send your Pancake Day photos - and flip through these facts, recipes ideas and top tips