A 32-year-old woman suspected of stabbing a man in Fieldway has been bailed by police.
Emergency services were called to reports of a fight in Pirbright Crescent and found a 28-year-old man who had been stabbed in the arm.
He was taken to hospital and has since been discharged.
The incident happened at about 2pm on Monday.
- Man missing from Croydon University Hospital found
- The Proclaimers in Croydon: Six things we learnt from their show at Fairfield Halls
- MP Steve Reed joins calls for Jeremy Corbyn to step down as Labour leader
- Concerns over Bromley man who went missing from a Croydon Hospital
- Monday’s weather: A cloudy morning will give way to an afternoon of sunshine across south west London and north Surrey