Kitchen fire in Thornton Heath flat

Kitchen fire in Thornton Heath flat

Kitchen fire in Thornton Heath flat

First published in News

A faulty dishwasher caught fire inside an empty flat in Thornton Heath last night.

Firefighters from Norbury were called at 8pm to Bensham Grove, following reports of smoke coming from the property.

Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus extinguished the small fire in 45 minutes.

Nobody was injured, but the kitchen suffered some smoke damage as a result.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree