'Bit silly really': Fire Brigade called after man leaves taps running Davidson Road, Addiscombe
A man called the fire brigade after overrunning a bath.
Firefighters from Woodside station were called at about midnight last night to reports of flooding at a family home in Davidson Road, Addiscombe.
They found a man in his 20s, who lived with his parents, had turned on the bath taps and forgotten about them.
The fire crew switched off the electrics but no damage was done to the house.
Firefighter Jim Parrish said: "I think the son had just run a bath and forgotten about it.
"It was a bit silly really. They probably could have just mopped it up themselves."
- Death fall killer Valodia Tarasov has been captured - brother remains on the run
- Two arrested in cannabis raid
- Killers on the run - call 999 if you see Tarasov brothers
- Robber behind bars after 'appalling level of violence' against mum in the street
- Fifty Shades of Grey - watch the trailer
Comments are closed on this article.