A woman was hurt in a car crash in South Norwood this morning.
The woman, in her 30s, suffered arm injuries in the collision in Elm Park Road, at the junction with South Norwood Hill, at about 8.40am.
Paramedics took her to Croydon University Hospital for treatment.
Police closed South Norwood Hill following the crash but the road has since reopened.
- Free film festival offers programme for all tastes
- Mechanic vs developer in High Court fight for survival
- After year of dry taps and toilets Thames Water bosses quizzed about supply problems
- Knifeman hunted by police after he presses weapon against passenger's face and tries to rob him
- Police hunt flasher who 'pulled down pants and fondled himself' in front of young women on train