Students got a taste of Brazil this week as a chef served up some south American treats ahead of the World Cup.
Hubert Visschedjik, from Sao Paulo, helped the catering team at Oasis Academy Coulsdon as part of a tour of schools across the country.
He created a traditional Brazilian lunch menu including sapicao de frango - a creamy chicken salad appetiser; couscous paulista - a combination of fresh vegetables and couscous and cachorros quentes - Brazilian style hot dogs.
Andrew Booth, associate principle at Oasis Academy Coulsdon, said: "Hubert Visschedijk was extremely popular with students and staff, and the atmosphere in our diner certainly reflected the colour and excitement of Brazil."
- 'Vote yes and join the fun', newly independent People's Republic of South Norwood tells Scotland
- Trading standards launches crackdown on con-artist palm readers and fortune tellers
- Are these pictures of a couple and their two young daughters in Egypt your stolen holiday snaps?
- Have your say on Scotland: Should they stay or go?
- Man stripped naked and kicked to death in alleyway after trying to chat up one of his attackers, court hears