Students got a taste of Brazil this week as a chef served up some south American treats ahead of the World Cup.
Hubert Visschedjik, from Sao Paulo, helped the catering team at Oasis Academy Coulsdon as part of a tour of schools across the country.
He created a traditional Brazilian lunch menu including sapicao de frango - a creamy chicken salad appetiser; couscous paulista - a combination of fresh vegetables and couscous and cachorros quentes - Brazilian style hot dogs.
Andrew Booth, associate principle at Oasis Academy Coulsdon, said: "Hubert Visschedijk was extremely popular with students and staff, and the atmosphere in our diner certainly reflected the colour and excitement of Brazil."
- Mobile phone crime wave suspects to appear in court
- Croydon Council denies ice cream ban
- Norwood Junction cafe fighting closure battle after nine years service
- Murderer of teen DJ Carl Beatson-Asiedu jailed for life
- Barwell steals lead in latest Ashcroft poll with days left until election