Students got a taste of Brazil this week as a chef served up some south American treats ahead of the World Cup.
Hubert Visschedjik, from Sao Paulo, helped the catering team at Oasis Academy Coulsdon as part of a tour of schools across the country.
He created a traditional Brazilian lunch menu including sapicao de frango - a creamy chicken salad appetiser; couscous paulista - a combination of fresh vegetables and couscous and cachorros quentes - Brazilian style hot dogs.
Andrew Booth, associate principle at Oasis Academy Coulsdon, said: "Hubert Visschedijk was extremely popular with students and staff, and the atmosphere in our diner certainly reflected the colour and excitement of Brazil."
- Scrap metal dealer guilty of buying memorial plaques stolen from cemeteries
- Second primary school under investigation over exam 'cheating'
- VIDEO: Fury as prankster on toddler's bicycle holds up traffic
- Help is at hand for domestic violence victims
- Newsagent in New Addington robbed at knifepoint as staff collect newspaper bundles