Students got a taste of Brazil this week as a chef served up some south American treats ahead of the World Cup.
Hubert Visschedjik, from Sao Paulo, helped the catering team at Oasis Academy Coulsdon as part of a tour of schools across the country.
He created a traditional Brazilian lunch menu including sapicao de frango - a creamy chicken salad appetiser; couscous paulista - a combination of fresh vegetables and couscous and cachorros quentes - Brazilian style hot dogs.
Andrew Booth, associate principle at Oasis Academy Coulsdon, said: "Hubert Visschedijk was extremely popular with students and staff, and the atmosphere in our diner certainly reflected the colour and excitement of Brazil."
- MP Gavin Barwell denies breaking campaign spending laws as Met launches expenses probe
- WIN! We’ve got money-can’t-buy X-Men Apocalypse goodies to give away
- Three men bailed following South Norwood stabbing
- Man, 33, arrested after Selhurst house fire
- Driver arrested after crashing into parked cars in Addiscombe