Students got a taste of Brazil this week as a chef served up some south American treats ahead of the World Cup.
Hubert Visschedjik, from Sao Paulo, helped the catering team at Oasis Academy Coulsdon as part of a tour of schools across the country.
He created a traditional Brazilian lunch menu including sapicao de frango - a creamy chicken salad appetiser; couscous paulista - a combination of fresh vegetables and couscous and cachorros quentes - Brazilian style hot dogs.
Andrew Booth, associate principle at Oasis Academy Coulsdon, said: "Hubert Visschedijk was extremely popular with students and staff, and the atmosphere in our diner certainly reflected the colour and excitement of Brazil."
- 9 facts about the M25 as Britain's biggest car park and the road to hell turns 30
- Conman jailed after spending spree with bank cards he tricked elderly Croydon women into giving him
- Woman charged with murdering pensioner in Croydon
- Shocking figures show how long you'd have to live to afford buying your first south London home
- Armed police to travel on the Tube for first time since 7/7