Students got a taste of Brazil this week as a chef served up some south American treats ahead of the World Cup.
Hubert Visschedjik, from Sao Paulo, helped the catering team at Oasis Academy Coulsdon as part of a tour of schools across the country.
He created a traditional Brazilian lunch menu including sapicao de frango - a creamy chicken salad appetiser; couscous paulista - a combination of fresh vegetables and couscous and cachorros quentes - Brazilian style hot dogs.
Andrew Booth, associate principle at Oasis Academy Coulsdon, said: "Hubert Visschedijk was extremely popular with students and staff, and the atmosphere in our diner certainly reflected the colour and excitement of Brazil."
- What's On: 10 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Stolen pugs reunited with owner after being thrown out of moving car
- New housing campaign calls on homeowners to provide shelter for the homeless
- Croydon cat killer 'knee dropping' helpless victims to death
- Croydon students buck national trend with 'impressive' GSCE results