Students got a taste of Brazil this week as a chef served up some south American treats ahead of the World Cup.
Hubert Visschedjik, from Sao Paulo, helped the catering team at Oasis Academy Coulsdon as part of a tour of schools across the country.
He created a traditional Brazilian lunch menu including sapicao de frango - a creamy chicken salad appetiser; couscous paulista - a combination of fresh vegetables and couscous and cachorros quentes - Brazilian style hot dogs.
Andrew Booth, associate principle at Oasis Academy Coulsdon, said: "Hubert Visschedijk was extremely popular with students and staff, and the atmosphere in our diner certainly reflected the colour and excitement of Brazil."
- WEATHER: Thunderstorms and heavy rain to hit London as spring approaches
- 'Accelerant' used to fuel house fire near town centre
- Watch: Stormzy's mum reveals home footage of Thornton Heath grime star rapping at eight years old
- Isis poses 'greatest terror threat since IRA London bombing campaign 40 years ago'
- Thousands of children at schools across south London breathing dangerous toxic air