Students got a taste of Brazil this week as a chef served up some south American treats ahead of the World Cup.
Hubert Visschedjik, from Sao Paulo, helped the catering team at Oasis Academy Coulsdon as part of a tour of schools across the country.
He created a traditional Brazilian lunch menu including sapicao de frango - a creamy chicken salad appetiser; couscous paulista - a combination of fresh vegetables and couscous and cachorros quentes - Brazilian style hot dogs.
Andrew Booth, associate principle at Oasis Academy Coulsdon, said: "Hubert Visschedijk was extremely popular with students and staff, and the atmosphere in our diner certainly reflected the colour and excitement of Brazil."
- Terror alert raised to critical after Manchester terror attack
- Children among dead as death toll rises after Manchester bombing
- Penge grandfather threatened with deportation after living in UK for more than 50 years
- Peace vigil to be held in Croydon after Manchester terror attack
- More armed officers to be deployed at London events, including FA Cup final and Twickenham rugby final