A housing scheme which is due to build more than 290 new homes near East Croydon station will launch its sales programme this week.
Urban regeneration specialist Menta and housebuilder Redrow Homes will be making the announcement at the MIPIM conference in Cannes, France on Wednesday.
Menta Redrow will build nearly 290 homes in the first phase of the Morello Quarter development which could lead to 1,000 new homes being built.
It forms part of one of the biggest mixed use urban revitalisation programmes in Europe which includes 9,600 new homes and capacity for 2.8 million square feet of Grade A office space.
Craig Marks, CEO of Menta, said: "We are delighted to have entered into a joint venture with such a forward thinking plc housebuilder as Redrow.
"We are now ready to deliver on the development of sites we have been working on for many years and play our part in delivering the East Croydon Masterplan."
- Crystal Palace boss charged with misconduct by FA
- Fire fighters come out in force for training exercise at Sutton Hospital
- VIDEO: Hundreds stage emotional protest over critically ill dad's care at Croydon University Hospital
- How do police tackle domestic violence in Croydon where there are at least eight attacks a day?
- Prolific burglars jailed for nationwide supermarket sweep