A teenager has been arrested on suspicion of assault after a woman was allegedly attacked with a set of keys at East Croydon rail station.
British Transport Police were called to platform 6 at 8.15pm after reports of an assault.
They arrested a 17-year-old girl, who taken to hospital following the incident.
The alleged victim did not go to hospital.
It is believed she had been attacked with a set of keys.
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- A year of free rent for three lucky new Croydon businesses
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Parking free over festive period