A teenager has been arrested on suspicion of assault after a woman was allegedly attacked with a set of keys at East Croydon rail station.
British Transport Police were called to platform 6 at 8.15pm after reports of an assault.
They arrested a 17-year-old girl, who taken to hospital following the incident.
The alleged victim did not go to hospital.
It is believed she had been attacked with a set of keys.
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Christmas joy: Tube and rail workers could walk out at same time in combined strike
- 'Catastrophic': Reaction as Heathrow Airport expansion gets go-ahead with government choosing third runway
- House damaged in Thornton Heath fire
- Case for Heathrow expansion 'stronger since Brexit' says airports review chief