Woman 'attacked with keys' by girl at East Croydon station
A teenager has been arrested on suspicion of assault after a woman was allegedly attacked with a set of keys at East Croydon rail station.
British Transport Police were called to platform 6 at 8.15pm after reports of an assault.
They arrested a 17-year-old girl, who taken to hospital following the incident.
The alleged victim did not go to hospital.
It is believed she had been attacked with a set of keys.
- Serial burglar finally snared after six year police hunt including BBC Crimewatch appearance
- Cat suffers serious injuries after being THROWN from fifth-floor window
- Muslim group refuse to be deterred by BNP campaign against new mosque
- Moody resigns over misconduct allegations after Crystal Palace pull out of Mackay appointment
- GCSE results: pupils across Croydon learn their grades
Comments are closed on this article.