Could we be seeing some of the best rugby players in the world coming to Croydon next year?
The dream took a step towards reality after Trinity School was put on the approved list of potential team bases for the Rugby World Cup 2015.
England Rugby 2015 visited the school last autumn and carried out a detailed inspection of the site to make sure it was suitable.
There are 65 potential training venues on the approved list with 20 teams taking part in the tournament.
The organisers want 50 venues to be available throughout the tournament though.
Bases on the approved list are not guaranteed to hose teams but they will be used to provide the competing nations with their team base options.
Trinity School had to prove their facilities met international standard, which included indoor and outdoor training facility, a gym, indoor swimming pool and a hotel.
For Trinity, that has involved partnering with the Selsdon Park Hotel.
Aaron Liffchak, Head of Rugby at Trinity, said: “I am delighted that Trinity School has been chosen on the approved list of Team Base’s by England Rugby 2015.
“It would be a tremendous honour to host a team for Rugby World Cup 2015 and it is a fantastic endorsement of our top class facilities.
“Rugby has been going from strength to strength at Trinity and having a team on site would be inspirational for our boys.”
- Fresh twist in whistleblower's legal battle as Croydon NHS trust wins right to appeal unfair dismissal ruling
- Police appeal over teenage mum missing with young daughter
- 'End of the road' for incinerator campaigners as appeal refused
- 'We will bring West End to West Croydon', say new theatre founders
- Care home worker: seven-year campaign of sexual assaults 'all lies'