Police officers are searching for two men after a tram passenger’s iPad was taken.
The British Transport Police believe the theft took place on February 3 after a man accidently left his iPad on the tram after getting off at Sandilands.
Officers have isolated images of two men they want to speak to in connection with the incident. They believe both could help the investigation.
PC James Kirk, based at BTP Croydon, said: “The victim, a 20-year-old man from Surrey, boarded the tram at Beckenham Junction towards Sandilands at 11pm, getting on at the rear of the tram sitting at the left hand side of the doors in a seat facing forwards.
“When he left the tram a few minutes later at Sandilands he realised he had left his iPad, valued at £500, on the seat next to him.
“We have distributed these images on local police intelligence systems and have carried out local enquiries to identify the current location of the iPad.
“If you recognise either of these two men, who may be from either the Croydon or Tulse Hill area, or have any information about this incident, contact us immediately.”
Anyone with information should call the BTP on 0800405040 and quote reference LSA/B2 of 12/03/14 or call Crimestoppers on 0800555111.
- Staff 'disciplined' over exam misconduct at South Norwood primary school
- Teenager jailed for robbing two schoolboys in underpass
- Youth who wrongly kept £25,000 of NHS cancer trust's money given year prison sentence
- PICTURES: Hundreds turn out for fundraising fun day in bid to save Fieldway Family Centre
- South Norwood youth found guilty of murdering James Hunter in Sydenham