A town centre loyalty scheme is being given an added boost with vouchers worth £200 up for grabs to anyone who activates their card next month.
Check Out Croydon discount cards were introduced in October and more than 4,000 shoppers are using them to get discounts and offers.
But Croydon BID, which runs the scheme, thinks some shoppers have yet to activate their cards and also wants more people to sign up so is running the competition next month.
Croydon BID chief executive Matthew Sims said: “We estimate shoppers have saved a combined total of £30,000 since the scheme was first introduced and we’re keen to ensure that as many people and businesses as possible continue to benefit from it.”
Go to croydonbid.com for more details about the scheme and to activate your card.
- Plan your tactics: Firms and staff urged to be flexible during Euro 2016
- New state of the art 'tech hub' opens in Croydon town centre
- SACKED: Racist police sergeant who 'deliberately ignored' reports of a fatal stabbing found guilty of misconduct
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead
- Two companies likely to provide waste collection in four boroughs