The Croydon Guardian has teamed up with the police for Croydon’s Most Wanted and each week will be publishing the faces of the most wanted people in the borough.
This week the suspects are wanted for burglary and robbery offences.
Matthew Walters, 38, is wanted in connection with a burglary which happened on December 15 last year.
Seven years after a burglary took place, on May 11 2006, police are trying to track down Luke Reginald Jones as the 27-year-old is a suspect.
Police want to speak to Kolsuma Khanom, 22, about an allegation of robbery which happened on July 2 last year.
Blessing Masona, 26, is wanted in connection with a robbery which took place on October 11 last year.
Anyone who recognises these people are asked not to approach them, but to call Croydon police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- Heartless scammers posing as psychics targeting vulnerable people
- 'I made tea for Alf Ramsey': 50 years since England won the World Cup, we take a look at ordinary Londoners who played their part
- Man aged in 30s found dead in Thornton Heath street
- Man, 46, pleads guilty to forcing way into pensioner's home and raping her in 'horrific' attack
- Footballer 'raped woman' after meeting her at bus stop on a night out