An accident in Upper Norwood which was causing traffic problems in the area has now been cleared.
Beulah Hill was closed both ways following the collision between a Skoda and a Yamaha motorcycle at the junction of Downsview Road.
A 32-year-old motorcyclist was taken to Croydon University Hospital suffering from bruising to his legs.
The road closure affected bus routes 196, 249 and 468 but they are now back to normal.
- Croydon man who repeatedly beat and raped a woman during days of torture jailed for 19 years
- Croydon's first cycle fest was one to remember
- What's your excuse? Croydon residents encouraged to vote, with major ad campaign and mobile van
- 'South London is ours' - Crystal Palace have taken to the streets to release their new home kit
- 'Cold-hearted fraudsters' have scammed an elderly lady of thousands