An accident in Upper Norwood which was causing traffic problems in the area has now been cleared.
Beulah Hill was closed both ways following the collision between a Skoda and a Yamaha motorcycle at the junction of Downsview Road.
A 32-year-old motorcyclist was taken to Croydon University Hospital suffering from bruising to his legs.
The road closure affected bus routes 196, 249 and 468 but they are now back to normal.
- Teenager tried to abduct child from primary school for sexual abuse
- Girl with Down's Syndrome among vulnerable teenagers 'raped by three men'
- Four 14-year-olds arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after double stabbing in Crystal Palace
- Paedophile who offered victim £2 to take off her knickers guilty of rape
- Decision day in Meredith Kercher case appeal