An accident in Upper Norwood which was causing traffic problems in the area has now been cleared.
Beulah Hill was closed both ways following the collision between a Skoda and a Yamaha motorcycle at the junction of Downsview Road.
A 32-year-old motorcyclist was taken to Croydon University Hospital suffering from bruising to his legs.
The road closure affected bus routes 196, 249 and 468 but they are now back to normal.
- Police 'increasingly concerned' for well-being of teenager missing from home for nearly a month
- Pregnant woman subjected to 'threatening and disgusting abuse' on Southern train
- Dodgy Croydon letting agent sent to prison for keeping clients deposits
- POLL RESULT: Big majority of you want to remain in EU as Article 50 triggers Brexit
- Surrey Street Market moves to new location