An accident in Upper Norwood which was causing traffic problems in the area has now been cleared.
Beulah Hill was closed both ways following the collision between a Skoda and a Yamaha motorcycle at the junction of Downsview Road.
A 32-year-old motorcyclist was taken to Croydon University Hospital suffering from bruising to his legs.
The road closure affected bus routes 196, 249 and 468 but they are now back to normal.
- What's On: 17 reasons to go out this week in south London
- 'Hometown pride' of Croydon to be represented in new fashion label
- Tram services added to TfL tube map for first time
- Plan your tactics: Firms and staff urged to be flexible during Euro 2016
- New state of the art 'tech hub' opens in Croydon town centre