An accident in Upper Norwood which was causing traffic problems in the area has now been cleared.
Beulah Hill was closed both ways following the collision between a Skoda and a Yamaha motorcycle at the junction of Downsview Road.
A 32-year-old motorcyclist was taken to Croydon University Hospital suffering from bruising to his legs.
The road closure affected bus routes 196, 249 and 468 but they are now back to normal.
- 'Help us bring Christmas to hospital for heart-op Danny'
- VIDEO: Winston McKenzie compares Ukip leader Nigel Farage to Jesus
- Man, 26, charged with grievous bodily harm after 'triple attack' in Waddon
- Police officers chase and catch 'knife-man' as he flees dock
- PICTURES: Police officers cook Christmas dinner for 53 elderly retirement flat residents