Posters with Aaron Arnold’s face on are going on display in businesses in Croydon and the Valley Park business area telling people to call the police or Croydon Council if they see him.
The 27-year-old, of Purley Way, Broad Green, has been given an anti-social behaviour order (ASBO) at Croydon Magistrates Court after being found aggressively begging and taking drugs in a public place.
Acting Inspector David Lee, from Croydon police, said: “For two years Arnold has caused distress, frustration and worry and has been a public nuisance to those who work, live and do business in and around Croydon town centre and Purley.
“I hope it serves as reassurance for residents, shoppers and people who visit Croydon.”
Anyone who sees Arnold breaking the terms and conditions of his ASBO should call Croydon police on 07733 376860 or Croydon Council on 020 8726 6000.
- London Elects 2016: Results day as capital finds out who its next Mayor will be
- Travelling to America? There's something very important you need to know
- TRAVEL: Trains services now running as normal after yesterday's Vauxhall fire
- Judgement Day: London mayoral candidates to discover who has won the race to City Hall
- WEATHER: Sunny start to the weekend