Aggressive drug taking beggar Aaron Arnold banned from Croydon town centre and parts of Purley Way
Posters with Aaron Arnold’s face on are going on display in businesses in Croydon and the Valley Park business area telling people to call the police or Croydon Council if they see him.
The 27-year-old, of Purley Way, Broad Green, has been given an anti-social behaviour order (ASBO) at Croydon Magistrates Court after being found aggressively begging and taking drugs in a public place.
Acting Inspector David Lee, from Croydon police, said: “For two years Arnold has caused distress, frustration and worry and has been a public nuisance to those who work, live and do business in and around Croydon town centre and Purley.
“I hope it serves as reassurance for residents, shoppers and people who visit Croydon.”
Anyone who sees Arnold breaking the terms and conditions of his ASBO should call Croydon police on 07733 376860 or Croydon Council on 020 8726 6000.
- YELL CROY Short-changed Croydon schools to get £278 extra per pupil from Government
- Jail for burglar caught after public tipped off police
- Crystal Palace midfielder opens bookmakers
- Have your say on Wimbledon to Sutton Tramlink extension as four possible routes are revealed
- Death crash driver is just as much a victim as grieving family, mother says
Comments are closed on this article.