Crystal Palace fans have the opportunity to take home some top wines this Easter.
The club are selling their bottles of Eagle Red and Eagle Chardonnay which have been specially selected by co-owner and wine merchant Stephen Browett.
Wines can be delivered or they can be picked up on non-matchdays between 8.30am and 5pm at Selhurst Park.
Browett says: “These are no ordinary house wines. I am really pleased to be able to offer these wines to Crystal Palace supporters.
“After 30 years in the wine trade I think that I know how to spot a great wine and with our striking new crest on the labels they are a must for every wine-loving Palace fan.”
Prices start at £90 for a case of six.
Go to cpfc.co.uk for more information or call 020 8768 6000.
- 'His eye was pouring with blood and I thought he was a goner': Driver cradles moped rider after crash
- VIDEO: Film appeals to ethnic minorities to join bone marrow register in memory of Kevin Kararwa
- Hammer attack in South Norwood: Man charged with attempted murder
- Life imprisonment for man who killed girlfriend by stamping on her head after Facebook password row
- Serving army sergeant to stand trial accused of sexually attacking woman and girls in Cheam and Croydon barracks