Crystal Palace fans have the opportunity to take home some top wines this Easter.
The club are selling their bottles of Eagle Red and Eagle Chardonnay which have been specially selected by co-owner and wine merchant Stephen Browett.
Wines can be delivered or they can be picked up on non-matchdays between 8.30am and 5pm at Selhurst Park.
Browett says: “These are no ordinary house wines. I am really pleased to be able to offer these wines to Crystal Palace supporters.
“After 30 years in the wine trade I think that I know how to spot a great wine and with our striking new crest on the labels they are a must for every wine-loving Palace fan.”
Prices start at £90 for a case of six.
Go to cpfc.co.uk for more information or call 020 8768 6000.
- Live: Sadiq Khan is new London Mayor after fight for top City Hall job
- Sadiq Khan beats Zac Goldsmith to become the new Mayor of London
- Police warn public after 'violent offender' absconds from Croydon University Hospital
- Conservatives hold Croydon and Sutton GLA seat with increased majority
- Minister jailed for six years for spanking parishioners for sexual pleasure and claiming he was 'releasing evil spirits'