A petition has been launched to persuade the council to provide additional parking on an estate.
Lisa Downham who signed the petition said: "I have friends who live on the estate, one of whom is disabled.
"I already find it difficult to drop her home because of the restricted parking. To put more housing on this estate is fine. To do so without also providing more parking is ludicrous."
The petition states: "There is not enough parking on the estate already and yet they are going to build additional housing."
"We want the council to provide additional parking spaces using a portion of the green spaces."
12 people have signed it so far.
If you live on Tollers estate and have any additional information contact the newsdesk on 020 8722 6356.
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack
- Weekend weather: Sunny skies ahead for the capital
- Should the ban on grammar schools be lifted?
- Crystal Palace football club criticised by charity for failing to meet disabled toilet promise
- Drug that reverses ageing may be available to buy in three years