A petition has been launched to persuade the council to provide additional parking on an estate.
Lisa Downham who signed the petition said: "I have friends who live on the estate, one of whom is disabled.
"I already find it difficult to drop her home because of the restricted parking. To put more housing on this estate is fine. To do so without also providing more parking is ludicrous."
The petition states: "There is not enough parking on the estate already and yet they are going to build additional housing."
"We want the council to provide additional parking spaces using a portion of the green spaces."
12 people have signed it so far.
If you live on Tollers estate and have any additional information contact the newsdesk on 020 8722 6356.
- London Fire Brigade reveals cause of Croydon flat fire
- Thornton Heath man charged with false imprisonment, assault and possession of offensive weapon
- Police given more time to question south London teenagers arrested on suspicion of terror offences
- TUBE STRIKE: Commuters react as latest London Underground walkout causes delays
- POLL: More than half of Londoners admit to dipping their wick in the office goods. Have you?