A petition has been launched to persuade the council to provide additional parking on an estate.
Lisa Downham who signed the petition said: "I have friends who live on the estate, one of whom is disabled.
"I already find it difficult to drop her home because of the restricted parking. To put more housing on this estate is fine. To do so without also providing more parking is ludicrous."
The petition states: "There is not enough parking on the estate already and yet they are going to build additional housing."
"We want the council to provide additional parking spaces using a portion of the green spaces."
12 people have signed it so far.
If you live on Tollers estate and have any additional information contact the newsdesk on 020 8722 6356.
- Untrained receptionists are making decisions about patient care at Croydon GPs, report finds
- Illegal racers and stunt bikers could face jail after High Court backs clampdown on Croydon cruise
- Retired headteacher appeals conviction for having sex with 14-year-old boy
- Recycle, reuse and repair: free autumn events aimed at reducing landfill waste coming to a town centre near you
- Child sex abuse inquiry 'will not work in current form,' say victims from Croydon care home