School is out for the Easter break and there are plenty of activities going on in the Whitgift Centre this week.
Youngsters got the chance to meet some cuddly creatures and take part in some fun Easter activities on Tuesday.
There was also some face painting and an Easter Egg hunt for the kids to join in with.
For more information on Weenies events go to thewhitgiftcroydon.co.uk/weenies.
Two year-old Reyansh Rawal liked meeting the few days old chick
Some friendly guinea pigs
Four-year-old Damaiya Andall-Parris
- Cyclist rushed to hospital after crash
- Man knocked unconscious in 'assault on security guard' in Croydon town centre
- 'Fake Sheikh' reporter wanted to be 'swashbuckling hero' in Tulisa trial, court hears
- 'They think we are terrorists, they think we are evil': How the Turkish military coup changed the lives of a Croydon community
- New Addington man behind famous Christmas lights accused of further child sex offences and pornography charges