School is out for the Easter break and there are plenty of activities going on in the Whitgift Centre this week.
Youngsters got the chance to meet some cuddly creatures and take part in some fun Easter activities on Tuesday.
There was also some face painting and an Easter Egg hunt for the kids to join in with.
For more information on Weenies events go to thewhitgiftcroydon.co.uk/weenies.
Two year-old Reyansh Rawal liked meeting the few days old chick
Some friendly guinea pigs
Four-year-old Damaiya Andall-Parris
- Sadiq Khan demands more devolution for London in Brexit aftermath
- Family of mother who died in childbirth at Croydon hospital still waiting for answers more than six years later
- WEATHER: South London and north Surrey set for another day of underwhelming weather
- Thornton Heath 'Cyber-Sultan' convicted of spreading Isis propaganda online
- Woman spared jailed after claiming £57,000 in benefits using fake passport