Comedian Eddie Izzard is having a walk round Croydon town centre today.
The funnyman and devout Crystal Palace fan is meeting voters and local businesses as part of Labour campaigning for the council elections.
He will also visit North End and Surrey Street Market.
Croydon’s Labour Group leader Councillor Tony Newman, Croydon Central parliamentary candidate Sarah Jones and other Labour councillors joined Mr Izzard on his tour of Croydon.
- Croydon youth urged to make their mark
- Burglary suspect arrested after near nine-hour stand-off with police
- Man charged with murdering young father in Thornton Heath
- Crystal Palace footballers, cheerleaders and strippers take on the ice bucket challenge
- General Medical Council scraps second inquiry into conduct of doctor who sent racist messages