Comedian Eddie Izzard is having a walk round Croydon town centre today.
The funnyman and devout Crystal Palace fan is meeting voters and local businesses as part of Labour campaigning for the council elections.
He will also visit North End and Surrey Street Market.
Croydon’s Labour Group leader Councillor Tony Newman, Croydon Central parliamentary candidate Sarah Jones and other Labour councillors joined Mr Izzard on his tour of Croydon.
- Teenager tried to abduct child from primary school for sexual abuse
- Girl with Down's Syndrome among vulnerable teenagers 'raped by three men'
- Four 14-year-olds arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after double stabbing in Crystal Palace
- Paedophile who offered victim £2 to take off her knickers guilty of rape
- Decision day in Meredith Kercher case appeal