Comedian Eddie Izzard is having a walk round Croydon town centre today.
The funnyman and devout Crystal Palace fan is meeting voters and local businesses as part of Labour campaigning for the council elections.
He will also visit North End and Surrey Street Market.
Croydon’s Labour Group leader Councillor Tony Newman, Croydon Central parliamentary candidate Sarah Jones and other Labour councillors joined Mr Izzard on his tour of Croydon.
- Heartless scammers posing as psychics targeting vulnerable people
- 'I made tea for Alf Ramsey': 50 years since England won the World Cup, we take a look at ordinary Londoners who played their part
- Man aged in 30s found dead in Thornton Heath street
- Man, 46, pleads guilty to forcing way into pensioner's home and raping her in 'horrific' attack
- Footballer 'raped woman' after meeting her at bus stop on a night out