Comedian Eddie Izzard is having a walk round Croydon town centre today.
The funnyman and devout Crystal Palace fan is meeting voters and local businesses as part of Labour campaigning for the council elections.
He will also visit North End and Surrey Street Market.
Croydon’s Labour Group leader Councillor Tony Newman, Croydon Central parliamentary candidate Sarah Jones and other Labour councillors joined Mr Izzard on his tour of Croydon.
- Company calls on Croydon kids to audition for this year's panto
- Support for cancer charity sees Purley turn purple
- South Norwood couple 'so shocked they nearly slipped over' after finding bananas growing in their garden
- Croydon waste disposal business to lose transport licence over 'substantial failures' in safety standards
- Boy 'suffers multiple injuries' after being hit by car in South End