Man in hospital after car and tram collide in Addiscombe Road, Croydon
A motorist had to be taken to hospital last night after his car collided with a tram in Croydon.
The man, who is in his 50s, suffered back and leg pain in the accident which happened in Addiscombe Road just before 7pm.
Staff from the nearby East Croydon Medical Centre came out to help treat the casualty before emergency services arrived.
London Ambulance Service sent two ambulances and a duty officer to the scene and took the man to Croydon University Hospital.
No-one else needed hospital treatment.
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident.
- Crystal Palace midfielder opens bookmakers
- Death crash driver is just as much a victim as grieving family, mother says
- Peaceful protest as £85,000 library fight continues
- Stolen moped returned to owner within the hour
- Fifth man charged with Downham murder of Afyon Saint-Hilaire
Comments are closed on this article.