A motorist had to be taken to hospital last night after his car collided with a tram in Croydon.
The man, who is in his 50s, suffered back and leg pain in the accident which happened in Addiscombe Road just before 7pm.
Staff from the nearby East Croydon Medical Centre came out to help treat the casualty before emergency services arrived.
London Ambulance Service sent two ambulances and a duty officer to the scene and took the man to Croydon University Hospital.
No-one else needed hospital treatment.
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident.
- Outdoor London for the kids: 5 things to try this summer
- Do you have what it takes? Fire cadets schemes running for teenagers in Mitcham and Croydon
- "Choose a life, not a knife": Met police cadets campaign posters to appear across London to tackle knife crime
- Appeal for witnesses after morning robbery in Boots, Addiscombe
- 8 things to look forward to in Croydon, Sutton and Epsom this bank holiday and half term