A motorist had to be taken to hospital last night after his car collided with a tram in Croydon.
The man, who is in his 50s, suffered back and leg pain in the accident which happened in Addiscombe Road just before 7pm.
Staff from the nearby East Croydon Medical Centre came out to help treat the casualty before emergency services arrived.
London Ambulance Service sent two ambulances and a duty officer to the scene and took the man to Croydon University Hospital.
No-one else needed hospital treatment.
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident.
- UPDATE: Crystal Palace fan tracks down woman he met on train after viral Twitter plea
- Purple van man who had gun in his trousers jailed for five years
- Patricia Hay-Justice to be next mayor of Croydon
- Matthews Yard at risk of closure with £100k debts
- Three cleared of Danny Gough axe murder