Commuters in Croydon were given a timely reminder yesterday that Crystal Palace are staying in the Premier League.
A banner, designed by the Holmesdale Fanatics who are a group of vocal Palace fans, has been draped above the Wellsesley Road underpass stating “The Palace are staying up”.
The HF are well known for their displays and banners and they are planning the biggest of the season yet against Liverpool on Monday.
Fans have donated money towards the display which will be shown to a packed out Selhurst Park as Palace take on title chasing Liverpool.
- Commuters face travel chaos as Southern Rail cancels more than 1,000 services due to strike
- Croydon parks set to become more friendly for cyclists
- Child sex abuse survivors at Croydon children's home to release charity single
- Teenager accused of killing aspiring rapper Mujaahid Wilson in Thornton Heath pleads not guilty
- Man dies after flat fire in Croydon