Commuters in Croydon were given a timely reminder yesterday that Crystal Palace are staying in the Premier League.
A banner, designed by the Holmesdale Fanatics who are a group of vocal Palace fans, has been draped above the Wellsesley Road underpass stating “The Palace are staying up”.
The HF are well known for their displays and banners and they are planning the biggest of the season yet against Liverpool on Monday.
Fans have donated money towards the display which will be shown to a packed out Selhurst Park as Palace take on title chasing Liverpool.
- Illegal racers and stunt bikers could face jail after High Court backs clampdown on Croydon cruise
- Retired headteacher appeals conviction for having sex with 14-year-old boy
- Recycle, reuse and repair: free autumn events aimed at reducing landfill waste coming to a town centre near you
- Child sex abuse inquiry 'will not work in current form,' say victims from Croydon care home
- Rating system for lorries to protect cyclists could lead to thousands of HGVs banned from London