Commuters in Croydon were given a timely reminder yesterday that Crystal Palace are staying in the Premier League.
A banner, designed by the Holmesdale Fanatics who are a group of vocal Palace fans, has been draped above the Wellsesley Road underpass stating “The Palace are staying up”.
The HF are well known for their displays and banners and they are planning the biggest of the season yet against Liverpool on Monday.
Fans have donated money towards the display which will be shown to a packed out Selhurst Park as Palace take on title chasing Liverpool.
- Police appeal over South Croydon hit-and-run
- Health secretary urged to launch inquiry as tribunal rejects Croydon NHS trust's appeal over whisteblower's unfair sacking
- Star Wars collector sells rare figure for £18,000 - after buying it for just £1.50
- 'Massive bill' for Thames Water and another nightmare for south London commuters as leaks continue to pour into rail tunnel
- Elderly man seriously injured after being hit by lorry in Purley