Commuters in Croydon were given a timely reminder yesterday that Crystal Palace are staying in the Premier League.
A banner, designed by the Holmesdale Fanatics who are a group of vocal Palace fans, has been draped above the Wellsesley Road underpass stating “The Palace are staying up”.
The HF are well known for their displays and banners and they are planning the biggest of the season yet against Liverpool on Monday.
Fans have donated money towards the display which will be shown to a packed out Selhurst Park as Palace take on title chasing Liverpool.
- Runner helping exhausted athlete over finishing line 'is what London Marathon is all about'
- Water stations, urinal bays and MP runners: The 2017 London Marathon in numbers
- Record number of runners to take on today's London Marathon
- Police staff member jailed for child porn possession and theft from work
- PICTURES: Teasy does it! It's World Tea Day today - here are the best places for a cuppa