Commuters in Croydon were given a timely reminder yesterday that Crystal Palace are staying in the Premier League.
A banner, designed by the Holmesdale Fanatics who are a group of vocal Palace fans, has been draped above the Wellsesley Road underpass stating “The Palace are staying up”.
The HF are well known for their displays and banners and they are planning the biggest of the season yet against Liverpool on Monday.
Fans have donated money towards the display which will be shown to a packed out Selhurst Park as Palace take on title chasing Liverpool.
- Croydon youth urged to make their mark
- Burglary suspect arrested after near nine-hour stand-off with police
- Man charged with murdering young father in Thornton Heath
- Crystal Palace footballers, cheerleaders and strippers take on the ice bucket challenge
- General Medical Council scraps second inquiry into conduct of doctor who sent racist messages