A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Man wanted in connection to sexual assault
- Award nomination for mother of teen murdered outside Streatham ice rink
- West Croydon bus station to close until 2016 during refurbishment
- 'Caring and friendly' Croydon teenager dies hours after supporting friend over father's death
- Hollywood A-listers arrive in Croydon to begin shooting blockbuster thriller