A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- New Addington man behind famous Christmas lights accused of further child sex offences and pornography charges
- EXPLAINED: The new 105 phone number and what else you should do in a power cut
- Croydon man jailed for stealing and defrauding Charlton employer out of £260,000
- Council to launch High Court legal action in bid to stop 'dangerous' Croydon Cruise
- CBeebies stars sign up for Croydon panto