A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- ELECTION 2015: All eyes on Croydon Central as country goes to the polls
- Fatal Sutton motorbike crash victim named as Ronald Mayers from South Croydon
- Jury discharged in care home worker sex abuse trial after failing to reach verdict
- Army sergeant facing jail for raping and sexually assaulting cadets
- ELECTION 2015: 'Everyone wrote me off but I can prove them wrong' - Gavin Barwell on fighting for his job