A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Mental health staff criticised after Croydon teenager killed by train at Wimbledon station
- Motorcyclist seriously injured after bike 'bursts into flames' in New Addington crash
- UPDATE: Fallen tree brings 'utter chaos' to East Croydon station - disruption to last until afternoon
- New Addington boy undergoes life-changing operation in the USA
- Tonight's world-class cycling in Croydon: Your at-a-glance guide