A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Absolutely Fabulous the Movie review: ‘the magic is still there’
- Fraudster jailed for spending spree with pensioners' bank cards
- Police appeal to find New Addington teenager who has been missing for nearly a month
- Detectives offer £20,000 reward to help solve mystery of South Norwood man found dead in street
- WEATHER: While you shake your fist at the rain, just remember it was 30 degrees this time last year...