A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Tube chiefs and unions in talks to avoid more strikes
- This 'wasted opportunity' could unlock space for thousands of new homes in London
- Friends pay tribute to 'loving grandmother' who died in South Norwood house fire
- UPDATE: More on its way? Flood and traffic warnings in place after first snow of 2017
- GALLERY: Your pictures of the first snow of 2017