A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after being tracked down in Sheffield by police.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place in South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days on April 11 at Croydon Crown Court.
Dark pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf that had been stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham last October and committing an offence during a period of a suspended sentence order.
Police officers captured Dark in Sheffield in late March.
He was previously given a suspended prison sentence in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting and two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Sports car spins on M25 near Leatherhead
- Driver in hospital after two cars crash in Selsdon
- Objectors could seek judicial review on controversial South Norwood Oasis Academy Arena school decision
- Sci-fi filmmakers turn Croydon College into a hospital
- Future Shorts film festival in Croydon for first time