Commuters will soon be able to grab a coffee on the go in Ruskin Walk
Commuters making their way to and from East Croydon station will soon be able to grab a coffee for their journey.
Developers Stanhope are advertising an opportunity for a mobile coffee vendor to set up in Ruskin Walk, which crosses their development site en route to the station’s new bridge.
Anyone interested should email email@example.com.
- Pensioner living in 'unsuitable' hostel dies after waiting months for council to fix damp problem
- Crystal Palace pull plug on Malky Mackay appointment
- Gangster jailed for nine years after police uncover firearms haul
- Firefighters tackle Coulsdon house fire after first-floor 'consumed in flames'
- Crystal Palace FC helps girl out of prison by giving her football coaching future
Comments are closed on this article.