Commuters making their way to and from East Croydon station will soon be able to grab a coffee for their journey.
Developers Stanhope are advertising an opportunity for a mobile coffee vendor to set up in Ruskin Walk, which crosses their development site en route to the station’s new bridge.
Anyone interested should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private developer takes over plans to build more than 500 home on site of former council HQ
- Thornton Heath teenager caught with terrorist handbook at Stansted Airport on way to fight for Isis in Syria
- Commuter hell: See if you're travelling to work on one of the most overcrowded trains in the country
- Grime star Stormzy takes over Thorpe Park for his birthday
- £10,000 raised to fly home body of Brazilian teenager who drowned while staying with dad in Croydon