WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL WAITING RESTRICTIONSNotice ID: SUT0479575
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL WAITING RESTRICTIONS - WYNTER STREET THE WANDSWORTH (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION) (SPECIAL PARKING AREAS) (AMENDMENT NO. 532) ORDER 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 5th February 2018 made the above mentioned Order under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to introduce double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions in the turning-head area at the southern end of Wynter Street in order to prevent obstructive parking.
3. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
4. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 19th February 2018, and of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Order, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
5. Copies of the Order may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below.
6. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained in it on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 8th February 2018
Town Hall Paul Martin
Wandsworth Chief Executive