Wandsworth Borough CouncilNotice ID: SUT0479900
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ELECTRIC VEHICLE PARKING PLACES WANDLE RECREATION CENTRE CAR PARK
The Wandsworth (Electric Vehicle) (Parking Places) (No. 1) Experimental Order 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 5th February 2018 made the above Orders under sections 9 and 10 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to designate an electric vehicle parking place in the location listed in the Schedule to this Notice for the leaving of electric vehicles only at all times for the purposes of re-charging the vehicle.
3. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8871 6293.
4. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 19th February 2018, and of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Order, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six months from the date on which the Order was made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
5. Copies of the Order may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below.
6. Whilst the Order remains in force the Assistant Director -Traffic and Engineering, or some person authorised by him, may modify or suspend the Order or any provision contained in it if it appears to him or that other person essential in the interests of the expeditious, convenient and safe movement of traffic or of the provision of suitable and adequate parking facilities on the highway or for preserving or improving the amenities of the area through which any road affected by the Order runs.
7. The Council will consider in due course whether the provisions of the Order should be reproduced and continued in force indefinitely by means of Order under section 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. Any person wishing to object to the making of Order for the purpose of such reproduction and continuation may, within the above mentioned period of six months, send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it
is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference ES/ TM01678).
8. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained in it on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 8th February 2018
Wandle Recreation Centre car park
1 bay located in the third car park space on the south-west side of the car park
Town Hall Paul Martin
Wandsworth Chief Executive