In this NHS video a midwife talks you through your options so you can find the best type of exercise for your fitness level and stage of pregnancy.
- Over-60s 'benefit from bursts of intense exercise'
- Should donor blood be screened for hepatitis E?
- Chat app
- 101 ideas
- Study links shift work to increased risk of diabetes
- TV and gaming after work 'leads to feelings of guilt'
Buy & Sell
WHITE SANDALS Hotter sandals, white leather, size 5½, velcro fastenings at ankle and toe, 5cm high wedge style heels. Flower decoration with white and silver petals on top of foot. Very attractive. ...
- Antiques and collectables (9)
- Art and crafts (9)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (11)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (4)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (37)
- Clothing (37)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (9)
- Furniture and furnishings (92)
- Gardening and Outdoors (37)
- Household and DIY (31)
- Miscellaneous (22)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.