Article not found
- Worrying about work out-of-hours 'may be bad for the heart'
- Inappropriate antibiotic prescribing by online pharmacies 'reckless'
- Could brain scans be used to screen for autism?
- 'Add vitamin D to food to prevent colds and flu', say researchers
- Heading footballs 'linked to brain damage in professional players'
- GPs 'failing to prescribe tamoxifen to prevent breast cancer'
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.