Thousands of people braved the hot temperatures to take part in Croydon Race for Life on Sunday.
Decked in bright pink, the fundraisers all did their bit for Cancer Research UK, by running or walking the 5k course at Lloyd Park.
Race for Life is the UK’s largest women-only fundraising event with more than 230 5k or 10k events across the UK.
Since it started in 1994, more than six million participants raised around £493 million for Cancer Research through doing the Race for Life.
- Volunteers needed for RNLI fundraising day across south London
- Stylist sells family home to buy her own salon
- David Cameron says fate of country rests on voting for Gavin Barwell
- Battle for Croydon North moves to Praise House
- Sex 'will destroy your soul', Catholic schoolgirls told in lesson