Thousands of people braved the hot temperatures to take part in Croydon Race for Life on Sunday.
Decked in bright pink, the fundraisers all did their bit for Cancer Research UK, by running or walking the 5k course at Lloyd Park.
Race for Life is the UK’s largest women-only fundraising event with more than 230 5k or 10k events across the UK.
Since it started in 1994, more than six million participants raised around £493 million for Cancer Research through doing the Race for Life.
- South Norwood couple 'so shocked they nearly slipped over' after finding bananas growing in their garden
- Croydon waste disposal business to lose transport licence over 'substantial failures' in safety standards
- Boy 'suffers multiple injuries' after being hit by car in South End
- VIDEO: Car wash worker caught red-handed pressure washing litter onto roadside
- Community forum calls for focus on early intervention to end loneliness in Croydon