Thousands of people braved the hot temperatures to take part in Croydon Race for Life on Sunday.
Decked in bright pink, the fundraisers all did their bit for Cancer Research UK, by running or walking the 5k course at Lloyd Park.
Race for Life is the UK’s largest women-only fundraising event with more than 230 5k or 10k events across the UK.
Since it started in 1994, more than six million participants raised around £493 million for Cancer Research through doing the Race for Life.
- The Apprentice runner up Bianca Miller vows to continue with tights dream
- Plumbing company fined £90,000 for harassing vulnerable and elderly people
- Tights entrepreneur Bianca Miller loses out in The Apprentice final
- VIDEO: X Factor winner Ben Haenow is Christmas number one
- Croydon girl has starring role in Royal Institution Christmas lectures