Thousands of people braved the hot temperatures to take part in Croydon Race for Life on Sunday.
Decked in bright pink, the fundraisers all did their bit for Cancer Research UK, by running or walking the 5k course at Lloyd Park.
Race for Life is the UK’s largest women-only fundraising event with more than 230 5k or 10k events across the UK.
Since it started in 1994, more than six million participants raised around £493 million for Cancer Research through doing the Race for Life.
- Twins bottled and one stabbed in late night attacked
- Crystal Palace deadline day protest disrupts Sky Sports show
- Clubbers 'deliberately targeted' by hit and run driver
- Children to get say in parliamentary debate
- Killer brothers who went on the run to finally face their sentences