Thousands of people braved the hot temperatures to take part in Croydon Race for Life on Sunday.
Decked in bright pink, the fundraisers all did their bit for Cancer Research UK, by running or walking the 5k course at Lloyd Park.
Race for Life is the UK’s largest women-only fundraising event with more than 230 5k or 10k events across the UK.
Since it started in 1994, more than six million participants raised around £493 million for Cancer Research through doing the Race for Life.
- Help is at hand for domestic violence victims
- Newsagent in New Addington robbed at knifepoint as staff collect newspaper bundles
- Thugs guilty of community centre murder after brutally attacking father-of-two sitting quietly at computer
- Kevin Costner films scenes for Hollywood blockbuster in family-run Croydon shop
- Flood fears after £3m restaurant quarter redevelopment works