Thousands of people braved the hot temperatures to take part in Croydon Race for Life on Sunday.
Decked in bright pink, the fundraisers all did their bit for Cancer Research UK, by running or walking the 5k course at Lloyd Park.
Race for Life is the UK’s largest women-only fundraising event with more than 230 5k or 10k events across the UK.
Since it started in 1994, more than six million participants raised around £493 million for Cancer Research through doing the Race for Life.
- Mechanic who 'lost everything' in Norbury fire pleads for council help
- Festival scientifically-proven to entertain young minds
- Croydon named as having the fastest growing economy in the UK
- Appeal to find missing Croydon pensioner with health issues
- Croydon man facing jail for 'horrendous' stabbing attack that left man with learning difficulties fighting for his life