Thousands take part in Race for Life event in Croydon
Thousands of people braved the hot temperatures to take part in Croydon Race for Life on Sunday.
Decked in bright pink, the fundraisers all did their bit for Cancer Research UK, by running or walking the 5k course at Lloyd Park.
Race for Life is the UK’s largest women-only fundraising event with more than 230 5k or 10k events across the UK.
Since it started in 1994, more than six million participants raised around £493 million for Cancer Research through doing the Race for Life.
- Tributes to dedicated fundraiser Chantal Campbell
- Man arrested following police raid on Woodside cannabis factory
- Police used Tasers on Croydon children 12 times in four years
- Croydon Guardian doubles website audience in a year
- Man sectioned after samurai sword attack in cafe caught on camera
Comments are closed on this article.