VIDEO: Croydon youngsters take part in filmmaking workshop
Aspiring actors, directors, filmmakers and writers took part in some summer film and theatre workshops this week.
Two filmmaking sessions and three sets of theatre workshops took place at different locations around the borough.
The sessions took place at Parchmore Community Centre, The Goldcrest Youth Centre, Purley Youth Centre and the Samuel Coleridge Taylor Centre.
The workshops were aimed for anyone aged 11 to 19 with a number of different activities on offer.
- Con man gardener duped trusting 83-year-old
- Made in Chelsea and TOWIE join forces for toddler with leukaemia
- Charity abseil cancelled after rope found to be damaged
- BBC's 'Urban Birder' speaks of South London Incinerator heartbreak
- 'Courageous' cat survives horrific burns in sofa fire
Comments are closed on this article.