New TV ad for MoneySuperMarket filmed in Croydon
There are no wolves in Croydon according to a new advertising campaign.
MoneySuperMarket have used Croydon as the setting for their most recent advert.
The ad – titled ‘Running with Cats’ – starts in a three bedroom house in Croydon.
The main character, Bill and his wife open the scene in the kitchen where a MoneySuperMarket spokesman introduces them.
Bill is sitting at the breakfast table with his wife, looking at the MoneySuperMarket site.
After using the site Bill steps away from his laptop looking triumphant, like a man who could run with wolves.
But there are no wolves in Croydon, just the family cat, Malcolm.
The main character then takes to the streets of Croydon with a load of cats following his every step as he runs around the town centre.
He then ends up in a random field where the MoneySuperMarket spokesman meets him again.
- Charity abseil cancelled after rope found to be damaged
- BBC's 'Urban Birder' speaks of South London Incinerator heartbreak
- 'Courageous' cat survives horrific burns in sofa fire
- New Morrisons store opens in North End
- New East Croydon footbridge and pedestrian route officially opened
Comments are closed on this article.