New TV ad for MoneySuperMarket filmed in Croydon
There are no wolves in Croydon according to a new advertising campaign.
MoneySuperMarket have used Croydon as the setting for their most recent advert.
The ad – titled ‘Running with Cats’ – starts in a three bedroom house in Croydon.
The main character, Bill and his wife open the scene in the kitchen where a MoneySuperMarket spokesman introduces them.
Bill is sitting at the breakfast table with his wife, looking at the MoneySuperMarket site.
After using the site Bill steps away from his laptop looking triumphant, like a man who could run with wolves.
But there are no wolves in Croydon, just the family cat, Malcolm.
The main character then takes to the streets of Croydon with a load of cats following his every step as he runs around the town centre.
He then ends up in a random field where the MoneySuperMarket spokesman meets him again.
- Rail delays for travellers in south London
- Two footballers charged with match fixing
- More Croydon residents get into Christmas spirit with dazzling displays
- Teen shot with Taser by police over false gun claims
- Crystal Palace Transition Town to launch community guide
Comments are closed on this article.