Woman and child rescued after Upper Norwood car crash in Crown Dale
Firefighters cut the roof off a car to free a woman after a crash in Upper Norwood this afternoon.
The women suffered neck and spine injuries after two vehicles collided in Crown Dale at around 3.30pm.
Fire crews from Croydon and Norbury stations cut the roof off her car, which was carrying a child when it crashed, to free her.
Paramedics took the woman to Croydon University Hospital but her injuries are thought to be minor.
The child was unhurt. No one travelling in the other vehicle was injured.
- Con man gardener duped trusting 83-year-old
- Made in Chelsea and TOWIE join forces for toddler with leukaemia
- Charity abseil cancelled after rope found to be damaged
- BBC's 'Urban Birder' speaks of South London Incinerator heartbreak
- 'Courageous' cat survives horrific burns in sofa fire
Comments are closed on this article.