Couple appear in court accused of physically harming child
A couple have appeared in court accused of physically harming a child.
Mehroze Mohammed, 28, and Hameeda Tahseen, 25, both of Canterbury Road, Croydon, appeared at Croydon Magistrate's Court this morning charged with causing or allowing a child to suffer serious non-accidental physical harm.
The pair spoke only to confirm their names, date of births and address and were bailed to appear at Croydon Crown Court on August 30.
- 'Courageous' cat survives horrific burns in sofa fire
- New East Croydon footbridge and pedestrian route officially opened
- Rough Copy miss out on X Factor final place
- Rough Copy to discover X Factor final fate tonight
- African Caribbean Leukaemia Trust urges shoppers to give the gift of life this Christmas