Woman suffers leg injuries after being hit by car at Fiveways corner
A woman has been taken to hospital after being hit by car at Fiveways Corner.
Paramedics were called to Stafford Road at the junction with Purley Way at 9.24am to reports of a road traffic collision involving a car and a pedestrian.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman confirmed two ambulance crews were sent to the scene and staff treated a female believed to be in her 20s for leg injuries.
Stafford Road was temporarily closed southbound, but has since re-opened to traffic.
- Sisters call for law change after £1.3m payout man died penniless
- Five charged after sawn-off shotgun found in car
- Robbers smash through patio doors to steal cash
- Theatre crowdfunding to raise £16,000 for drama workshops
- Pioneering care worker awarded for iPad patient treatment
Comments are closed on this article.