Man arrested after cannabis found in Broad Green drugs raid
Several cannabis plants were recovered during a raid by police in Broad Green last week.
Officers executed a search warrant at the property in Guernsey Crescent, West Croydon, last Friday and recovered 17 cannabis plants as well as herbal cannabis during the search.
The property was raided after Broad Green safer neighbourhoods team received information there were drugs at the address.
A 31-year-old man was arrested and taken to a south London police station on suspicion of possession of cannabis and production of cannabis after the raid.
Sergeant Steve Ribano said: "We will continue to target those who use and produce drugs in our communities.
“If you suspect drugs are present in your neighbourhood, let us know and we will take action."
The local Safer Neighbourhoods Team in your area can be contacted via calling the police on 101 or checking their page on the Metropolitan police website.
- Firefighters urge drunken cooks to get themselves a takeaway during pension strikes
- Partygoers get in the festive spirit with karaoke
- Health group to help residents get best of health and social care services in Croydon
- Paedophile jailed after sex letter mistakenly sent to neighbour
- Sisters call for law change after £1.3m payout man died penniless