Man arrested on suspicion of burglary after police hear restaurant alarm
Police have arrested a man on suspicion of burglary this morning after officers on patrol heard a restaurant alarm sounding.
Officers were patrolling Brighton Road at 4.15am when they heard the alarm in Selsdon Road where they saw three men running into Heathfield Road.
The officers gave chase and caught a man before locating the source of the alarm at a restaurant in Selsdon Road, where they found the rear door had been forced open.
The 24-year-old man was arrested and currently remains in custody at a south London police station.
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident or with information should contact Croydon police on 101 or call the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Man pleads guilty to flashing at schoolgirl on West Croydon train
- Croydon players suspended over football match fixing allegations
- Interview: Rough Copy warn fans they are not safe ahead of semi-final showdown
- Water company pledges to freeze bills for five years
- VIDEO: Palace fans 'hurled glasses at Brighton rivals' in mass brawl, court hears
Comments are closed on this article.