Animal visit for Tupwood Gate Nursing Home residents
Residents at a nursing home in Caterham were treated to some special visitors on Tuesday.
Tupwood Gate Nursing Home hosted animal handling workshop ZooLab, and residents met a corn snake, a rat and a millipede.
The workshops are held after it was found that interaction and relationship between people and animals can reduce stress and promote well-being as well as increasing socialisation, improving self-esteem and confidence.
- Water company pledges to freeze bills for five years
- VIDEO: Palace fans 'hurled glasses at Brighton rivals' in mass brawl, court hears
- Three injured after bus crashes on Croydon Flyover
- Man killed in South Norwood road crash named as Alan Jepp
- Croydon opens book of condolence for Nelson Mandela
Comments are closed on this article.