VIDEO: Seven foot dancing robot among street entertainers in North End, Croydon
A seven foot dancing robot was among street entertainment acts in the town centre at the weekend.
Robot Rock was joined by acrobat, juggler and Rubik's cube expert Pete Dobbing in North End on Saturday.
The performers are from the popular Covent Garden Entertainment Company and were brought to North End by Croydon Bid, to enthrall shoppers with a range of acts.
The Tom Show - a one man entertainer, juggler and sword swallower - also performed and squeezed himself through a tennis racket head, while balancing on a unicycle.
A second day of family entertainment will take place on September 21.
Acts will include Guinness World Record holding acrobat and escapologist Rob Roy Collins, as well as The Sergeant Majors - a group of the tallest soldiers in the world who stand at ten feet tall.
Both acts will be joined by Richard Garaghty who performs comedy and juggling routines while on a ten foot high unicycle.
- Palace fans raise thousands ahead of charity walk to Stamford Bridge
- Croydon Champions mascot named Caring Dog of the Year by RSPCA
- Youths to transform Crystal Palace park with digital re-brand
- Rough Copy column: Vote for us and send us through to the X Factor final
- It is getting festive at Surrey Street Market
Comments are closed on this article.