Man injured by road rage hit and run in Thornton Road, Thornton Heath
A driver has been taken to hospital after a road-rage tainted hit and run in Thornton Heath.
On Saturday two cars crashed into each other in Thornton Road, near the junction with Limpsfield Avenue at about 3.15pm.
One of the drivers drove off without stopping and was followed by the other car driven by the victim, a 55-year-old man.
While in Grove Road, the victim got out of his car and confronted the other driver.
While standing there he was struck by the car which then drove away.
Police found the car later that day in Broad Green but are still looking for the driver.
London Ambulance Service and police attended the victim, who was treated for minor injuries.
The 55-year-old also suffered chest pains after the incident. He was taken to Croydon University Hospital where he remains in a stable condition.
There have been no arrests at this stage.
- More Croydon residents get into Christmas spirit with dazzling displays
- Teen shot with Taser by police over false gun claims
- Crystal Palace Transition Town to launch community guide
- Attacker who disappeared following release from prison arrested
- Suspected illegal immigrant arrested during routine traffic stop in Thornton Heath
Comments are closed on this article.