Purley Youth Project holds end of summer party
A youth project held an end of summer party in Purley last week.
The Purley Youth Project Juniors and Voluntary Match Network held a big lunch extravaganza on Wednesday August 28 in the Purely Rotary Field.
More than 100 children celebrated the end of the summer in style with a host of activities on offer.
Magician Gordon Drayson entertained the children with magic and animal balloons. Kids also had the chance to get their face painted.
They also enjoyed arts and craft, a treasure hunt, tug of war competitions, bubbles, football, cricket, hula hoop competitions, skipping and plenty of food and drink.
To find out more information about the project, go to pypjuniors.co.uk.
- Rail delays for travellers in south London
- Two footballers charged with match fixing
- More Croydon residents get into Christmas spirit with dazzling displays
- Teen shot with Taser by police over false gun claims
- Crystal Palace Transition Town to launch community guide
Comments are closed on this article.