Girlband Neon Jungle's debut single reaches chart top 20
A girl band is delighted after their debut single made it into the top 20 after its first week in the charts.
Neon Jungle, a new group consisting of four girls from London to Scotland, saw their new song Trouble debut at number 12 in the Official UK Singles Chart this week.
The single was released on September 1 and already has over one million hits on YouTube.
Jess Plummer, of Crystal Palace and a member of the band, said: “I can’t believe it.
“I can’t believe we have 5,000 followers on twitter, we only came out two months ago with no one having a clue who we are and we still made it to number 12.
“It is mind blowing, we are all so grateful to everyone supporting us, this is only the beginning. Neon Jungle to take over.”
See their video below for Trouble.
- Couple who met on 01/02/03 get married on 11/12/13
- Police spied on anti-apartheid protesters in Croydon
- Teen accused of killing schoolboy on bus tells court he was 'a bully'
- Cyclist taken to hospital after collision with car in Croydon Old Town
- Crystal Palace ponders new 'Palace Pound' currency
Comments are closed on this article.