Albanian man denies Norbury cafe knife attack
A man has appeared in court to deny weapons offences after a film emerged online showing a knifeman brandishing a weapon at a Norbury café.
Footage appearing to show a man waving the knife around and slamming it down on tables in Cappuccino, in London Road, has attracted thousands of views since June.
Lulzim Osaj, of Colmer Road, Streatham, appeared at Croydon Crown Court today to plead not guilty to three charges, including wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm and possession of an offensive weapon in a public place.
The 44-year-old Albanian, speaking through an interpreter, also denied a charge of theft.
He will stand trial next month.
- Judge in rent boy murder trial says he will accept majority verdict
- Fresh appeal by police investigating riots murder
- Former Crystal Palace, Carshalton Athletic and Sutton United players appear in court for match fixing hearing
- Man critically ill after rescue from Norbury flat fire
- Architects invited to register interest in designing new Crystal Palace