Fairfield Halls to host business expo in November
The biggest business expo in south London returns to Croydon in November.
We Mean Business 2013 will feature more than 100 exhibitors at the expo when it takes place at Fairfield Halls.
It will feature free seminars, networking opportunities and the opportunity to participate in speed networking - an innovative way of making new business contacts based on the success of speed dating.
The event which is now in its fifth year, is being organised by Make Business Happen that aims to support business and enterprise across London and the South East and will take place on November 7, between 10am and 5.30pm.
Ross Feeney, managing director of We Mean Business said: "We are delighted to be presenting this exciting exhibition and events programme with a focus on giving businesses of all sizes the opportunity to expand their network, learn new skills and exhibiting their services."
The cost of exhibiting starts from £125 plus VAT. Exhibition stands can be booked by calling Eleanor or Viv on 0208 726 7968 or online at wemeanbusinessexpo.co.uk.
- Suspected illegal immigrant arrested during routine traffic stop in Thornton Heath
- Man, 78, dies after being hit by car in South Norwood
- Sacked worker given backing from top e-cigarette firm in landmark case
- Did you spot the giant yellow men in Croydon?
- Is this Croydon's most festive house?
Comments are closed on this article.