Young people to quiz politicians at Question Time event
The last few spaces are available for young people who want the chance to put public questions to Croydon’s key decision makers.
The Arnhem Gallery is expected to be busy on Monday evening as young people take the opportunity to learn about issues that are important to them.
Questions are expected on the future of youth services, apprenticeship schemes, crime, culture, sports and the regeneration of the borough.
Leading members of the council will be on hand to provide answers and discuss their future plans.
Highlights from the event will be broadcast on Twitter and people can submit their questions online using the hashtag #youthvoicecroydon.
A quiz will be held to test people’s local knowledge and a vote will be held to decide on the most important issues.
The evening starts at 5pm and runs until 8.30pm in the Fairfield Hallxs. Last-minute places can be booked by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Refreshments will be provided.
- Man killed in South Norwood road crash named as Alan Jepp
- Croydon opens book of condolence for Nelson Mandela
- Give the greatest gift this Christmas: Help Guide Dogs UK to change lives
- Rail delays for travellers in south London
- Two footballers charged with match fixing
Comments are closed on this article.