Woman trapped in car after crash in Addiscombe
Firefighters are working to free a woman trapped in her car after a crash in Addiscombe.
Crews from Woodside and Purley fire stations were called to Lower Addiscombe Road at 11.24am to reports of a collision involving two cars.
It is not yet known if anyone has been injured in the crash.
Bus routes 130, 289 and 367 are currently being diverted while firefighters work to free the woman.
Motorists are advised to expect delays.
- African Caribbean Leukaemia Trust urges shoppers to give the gift of life this Christmas
- Two taken to hospital after bedroom fire in South Norwood
- Labour leader Ed Miliband sends message of support to riot victims at Riot from Wrong screening
- Palace fans raise thousands ahead of charity walk to Stamford Bridge
- Croydon Champions mascot named Caring Dog of the Year by RSPCA
Comments are closed on this article.