Hundreds queue overnight at Game in Croydon for Grand Theft Auto V
Fans continued to queue outside Game in Croydon this morning eager to get their hands on a copy of the newly released Grand Theft Auto V.
Hundreds of gamers queued outside the store in North End, last night ahead of the popular game's midnight release.
The latest Grand Theft Auto game which is said to have cost around £170m to make is expected to break sales records following its release worldwide today.
But the night was not without drama, as two teenagers were arrested on suspicion of theft as fans queued nearby.
Police were called to North end at 00.45am to reports two people were attempting to steal a bike from outside Marks and Spencer.
The teenagers aged 16 and 17, were arrested on suspicion of theft and were taken to a police station where they remain in custody.
- Coulsdon drama teacher is voice of new Harry Potter character
- Interview: Rough Copy dream of Croydon homecoming gig and life after X-Factor
- Driver arrested over 78-year-old's crash death
- Tell council to clear flytipping and fix potholes with smartphone app
- Primary school spaces demand leaves dozens without a place
Comments are closed on this article.