Plans approved for former Bank of America site in Croydon
Plans for 290 apartments at the former Bank of America site in Croydon town centre have been approved.
The application was approved unanimously at Croydon Council's Strategic Planning committee last Thursday.
House-building firm Redrow Homes and regeneration specialist Menta have joined forces to demolish Galaxy House in Cherry Orchard Road and build four new apartment blocks.
Councillor David Osland, chairman of the strategic planning committee, said: "I was delighted that the committee approved what was a really important development for Croydon.
"Large numbers of residential units will not only provide good homes for Croydon people but also bring more business into our town centre."
- Paedophile jailed after sex letter mistakenly sent to neighbour
- Sisters call for law change after £1.3m payout man died penniless
- Nearly 300 people tested for HIV using mobile clinic
- Five charged after sawn-off shotgun found in car
- Robbers smash through patio doors to steal cash
Comments are closed on this article.