Eagle Eye radio show special: Interview with manager Ian Holloway on Crystal Palace Foundation
Make sure you tune into Eagle Eye tonight for its third show on Croydon Radio.
Regular presenter and Croydon Guardian reporter Andy Bloss is joined by Matt Woosnam the Online Editor of the Five Year Plan Fanzine.
The pair will talk about the controversial game against Manchester United, the upcoming game against Swansea and pay respect to former club chairman Peter Morley who sadly passed away last weekend.
There is also a special feature on the Crystal Palace Foundation, who launched their new three year strategy yesterday evening.
Manager Ian Holloway, chief executive of the club Phil Alexander and Chairman of the CPFC Foundation David Groves all spoke to reporter Andy Bloss about the work of the foundation.
The show runs from 8pm-9pm and you can listen to it live by going to croydonradio.com. Ask questions by using the Shoutbox page on Croydon Radio or tweet @Andy_Bloss with your thoughts.
- Con man gardener duped trusting 83-year-old
- Made in Chelsea and TOWIE join forces for toddler with leukaemia
- Charity abseil cancelled after rope found to be damaged
- BBC's 'Urban Birder' speaks of South London Incinerator heartbreak
- 'Courageous' cat survives horrific burns in sofa fire
Comments are closed on this article.